Saturday, November 19, 2011

Band: Cynic

So this is one of the most unique bands ive ever had the pleasure of listening to. According to the interweb, they are a progressive metal band...but let me tell you right now, they are SO much more than that. I hear like a jazz influence with them, as well as that alternative angle. They're pretty fucking different. But I admire a band that can almost be their own genre...and at the same time appeal to an audience. These guys have been around for a while and have yet to be super popular. And I think it should stay that way, so the scene kids of america dont find out about them...let them keep listening to blood on the dance floor. xP. Hah. Hahaa. Lol, I made a funneh. :D. Well anyways. Check them out.

Thumbs up: Unique. And good at the same time. A rarity, in these recent times.

Thumbs down: Hmm. Well, their album 'Traced In the Air' needed WAY more screams, and then it would have been a perfect 11. (Hah, another funneh.)(I know, im not much of a comedian.)

Rating: 9.2/10

Song to listen to: Integral Birth (Something about that song, man, it gets me.)

No comments:

Post a Comment